Friday, 1 April 2016

Blog Post #6

What Is Technology Now?



Now a days, technology is being used everyday, at every hour and we don't know if it has become used for a positive or a negative way. I think technology is both positive and negative to everyone. A long time ago, I wasn't even a fan of using phones. but if i were to use cellphones back then, the flip phones would have existed and not the iPhone or touch screen cell phones. When touch screen phones or tablets have been being existed, i started using those and since i kept using those, I started getting addicted to it. As I start to get older, I started to use my phone non stop and many teachers are trying to make us stop using it and use it for school pirposes only. 

Teachers don't want to be so uptight with using cellphones, tablets or laptops because there are benefits to using these devices at school. It is a good way for students to multitask with their work and the right of freedom when they use the devices. 

But to most of us, using these electronic devices can be a distraction to us. It can create a blockage in out mind that when we get distracted we will start getting lazy with our work. So having these electronic devices at school a good idea? These distractions are a negative purpose and it is hard to not get distracred. Teachers advise that we only use them for work purposes only. 

Of course we use devices to communicate with each other and to help us learn things we dont know about. But if we try to change our lives that not only being on our phones every single day will start to help us that phones arent even that fun. We get addicted to them but if we start going out more and leaving phones alone, you will understand the life of a person enjoying their life. 

Schools should have a regulation of what you can use with your electronic devices. It changed many peoples live maybe in a positve way or in a negative way. I dont know how the world will be in a couple of years but it still have a addiction to our phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment