Are We Safe in Our Schools?
After hearing about what has been happening in schools in Ontario, with the stabbing and the killing. I don't know if I am fully 100% safe at school. But to be honest, I love the people I'm around with, they make me feel safe.
Schools are supposed to be a safe place in our communities but after what I have heard, I don't know what is going to happen. We need to find ways to help make our school community safer. We know that bullying also occurs in our schools but it is also where friends are made. In our communities such as schools, we need to treat each other well and not bad. Now a days, bullying seems like to be getting more violent and hurt other people more. Bullying really scares me because I don't know what are peoples intentions are or what they want or why they don't like me. There could be many reasons to why bullying is happening. The thing about bullying is that they all silent. Not a lot of people have the courage to stand up for other people.
Everybody now are very aware of what has been happening lately. I am also aware of my surroundings everywhere I go because of what has happening in our city. Instead of being quiet everywhere about any type of bullying, maybe we should find a way to not keep quiet. This can prevent all the violent things that happened. What are some ways we can fix this?
No comments:
Post a Comment