Blog Post #1
Is Tv really dying?
I think the Tv IS really dying! Netflix, Apple Tv, Shomi, Crave Tv, and of course Youtube is taking over the whole Tv world.
Tv's are a great form of entertainment but it can take up time as if you got sucked up in a black hole. The Tv of course has many great Tv shows but the commercials, oh the commercials... they are very annoying. We all have to wait about 3-6 minutes just so that the commercials can finally end and that we can continue our great Tv shows.
So do you think the Tv is really dying out?
Hm I think it really is. As I look back from when we were all little, we were all so close with the Tv as if they were our friends. Now we all distant away from it. So what happened? Are you focused on Netflix, and Youtube? I think so!
For the next couple of days, maybe you should observe who watches on your Tv or on other devices. Let's see which kind of device they watch it on. Do you really think our Tv connection will end very shortly?
For the next couple of days, maybe you should observe who watches on your Tv or on other devices. Let's see which kind of device they watch it on. Do you really think our Tv connection will end very shortly?
I think the tv screen is dying but the television shows are still ongoing. I haven't had cable for years now.
ReplyDeleteI feel that the medium television is being transformed in to something better. Maybe it might not die yet, but cables might. Anyways it's great to see a different point of view.
ReplyDelete